The Day of the POTUS


10:15 am - I'm a little nervous and hoping that I will be allowed to ask a question of President Obama. Everything is set and I have my ticket, camera, and question safely tucked away. I have changed my mind several times about what to wear! (Thank you Sandy) Silly I know, but gee whiz, he IS the President of the United States!

People have been calling and emailing encouragement and congratulations all week! Heck, I didn't do anything special other than being a volunteer who cares passionately about my community. One of my strongest beliefs is that people should not just take from society, they must give back!  I am certain many of you have heard me say this. I guess that's why I was invited to see President Obama today. Yeah!

I am very lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family in my life! Thank you all for being here for me and allowing me into YOUR world. I will share how my day unfolds. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment